Thursday 1 January 2015

A Photo A Day

Inspired by Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences, I have decided to do "A Photo A Day"  The aim is to take one photo every day for the rest of the year.  I am looking to use this as part of my journal so that I can relate to a photograph and a caption rather than just writing.

I will be posting these photos on my new flickr account. My username is hollydanielsuk.  I have never used this site before so I'm looking forward to see how useful it can be.

I hope this will give me a more positive attitude and that it will be a helpful reflective tool in the future.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea Holly! I look forward to seeing your collection of photos! Might be worth popping in a hyperlink to your flickr account as a quicker way to share this?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, I did think of that but the link was really long and I am still working out if there is an easier way to share.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/128698057@N08/sets/72157649645502478/
    This link should be directed straight to the album. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really interesting idea and I think it would be really useful when reflecting. I definitely want to try using photos more for my journal.
    To shorten links I use bitly.com, i'm not sure but it might be useful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean Holly, they can be a bit of a pain if they are long links. When you create your post you can click on the 'link' button and enter the URL in the web address box but then you can link it to text so can use key word. This becomes a hyperlink so just one click on the word or text to direct you to the appropriate site! Hope that makes sense and helps! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Holly - this is mine - http://instagram.com/lifelonglearnerldn/ again for Inktober on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly - could not get through to Flickr? got through to http://instagram.com/hollydanielsuk ?

      Delete
  6. https://www.flickr.com/photos/128698057@N08/ - I hope this works, I'm not sure how you find out your URL on flickr.

    ReplyDelete