Wednesday 5 October 2016

Returning from America

Hello Everyone!

I have returned from working in America for 4 months and what a journey I have had.

I was working as an assistant director in New York, working on various musical productions. I have learnt a lot and am excited to put all my knowledge into practice. 

My journey through BAPP has been a rollercoaster ride with my change of course and ideas throughout my journey. I have now decided that I would like to carry on studying and do an MA in musical theatre for next year. I am currently researching and looking into different colleges and what course they can offer. I am also looking at audition content for my audition so that I can show off myself to the full potential.

1 comment:

  1. Please get in touch Holly - I know this was an on-going study for you.

    ReplyDelete