Wednesday 15 March 2017

Receiving our Final Grades

I hope that everyone got the grades they hoped for.

I am very gutted that I didn't get the grade I hoped for but the reason why I am so annoyed is that I'm not sure what I did wrong. I was all over the place while doing this course, starting by wanting to become a primary school teacher to then going back to being a professional performer. I was offered a job in America for the summer and worked continuously doing various jobs.

I admit I did struggle with the course as I wasn't sure which direction my path was taking me.

I now will not be able to do my PGCE as I did not get the grades I needed for the course. I believe I did the best I could but now I don't really have a need for a degree, of course I will still have to pay for the course in instalments which is gutting as this qualification is useless now.

I will leave all my work on here in hope that this will help some people with the course.

I have started a new blog at hollylavender.com if you would like to check that out, I never thought I would be a blogger and this course has inspired me to do so.

Over and out

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment