Saturday 2 April 2016

Vlogging

Documenting my life

As you all know I will be heading to New York in just under two months - yes I am very excited. I have decided that I am going to document my journey on youtube as videos - or as some people say it Vlogging. The BAPP course has inspired me to blog more and I would like to include different ways of doing this and whats better than doing videos.

I have entitled my channel no one lives forever, to motivate and inspire me to live my life and have a journey. I also want to give viewers advice on performing, such as choosing a performing arts college and what to do after you have graduated. I also have a background in fitness and want to inspire people to exercise and eat healthy. 

Youtube is a tool I have used for my "self promotion" heading in my inquiry, I therefore thought my first video should be me doing some sort of performing, so heres myself singing a cover of Alive (originally by Sia)

2 comments:

  1. What are some of the other professional sites you have used to based these on Holly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started looking at friends who have youtube and have done fairly well on there by getting a lot of views and subscribers. I then looked at youtubers who have done really well such as zoella and alfie deyes. I looked into how they became famous and what makes them different from other people. This then inspired me to create a channel.

    ReplyDelete