Thursday 24 March 2016

SIGS

I am looking for people who are currently working in the dance/musical theatre industry. I would like to hear your journey after professional training including non-professional work. If you could include:

  1. Whether you have an agent or are freelance
  2. Have you always managed to find professional work after graduating
  3. Are there any ways that you have had to promote yourself in order to find professional work?
My inquiry is based on finding professional work in musical theatre, I have decided to have specific topics that I would like to focus more on. There are Agents, Auditions and Self Promotion. 

If you would like to contribute or have any ideas for me I would love to hear from you.

Please leave comments below or if you prefer my email address is hollynkm@hotmail.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment